Click for larger image.
Product picture of MX-500 Series Imada Motorized test stands (500 lbf, vertical) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Motorized test stands (500 lbf, vertical)
MX-500 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada MX-500 Series Motorized test stands (500 lbf, vertical) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Motorized test stands (500 lbf, vertical): instrument description
IMADA MX-500 Series Vertical Test Stand (motorized) Features:
- Standard Force Control
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Stroke: 11.2" (285mm)
- Maximum load 500 lbf
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.2 – 7 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Conditional Overload Prevention
Imada motorized test stand, MX-500 series, 500 lbf;
(force gauge sold separately)
||IMADA MX-500 Series
||Standard performance, Vertical, Auto cycle and Force Control Capability with distance meter
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Motorized force test stands for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada MX-500 Series Motorized test stands (500 lbf, vertical) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.