Click for larger image.
Product picture of SH-220 Series Imada Horizontal wheel-operated Test Stand (220 lbf capacity) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Horizontal wheel-operated Test Stand (220 lbf capacity)
For push/pull tests and other force measurements where a horizontal test stand is required, the SH-110/220 Manual Horizontal Hand Wheel Test Stands are an ideal choice.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada SH-220 Series Horizontal wheel-operated Test Stand (220 lbf capacity) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Horizontal wheel-operated Test Stand (220 lbf capacity): instrument description
IMADA SH-220 Series Horizontal Wheel Operated Test Stands Features:
- Horizontal design is ideal for push / pull testing and other applications
- Hand wheel provides relatively consistent speed for repeatable tests
- Gauge remains in place when hand wheel is released
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Stroke: 11.8" (300mm)
- Travel distance per wheel rotation 1.2mm
- Optional digital distance meter
Distance Meter Specifications:
- Display: Push button for inch/mm, zero set and on/off
- Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01 mm
- Accuracy: 0.1% of reading or 0.005"/0.1mm, whichever is greater
Imada Horizontal wheel-operated test stand, 220 lbf
(force gauge sold separately)
||IMADA SH-220 Series
||Hand operated vertical test stand
||Hand operated vertical test stand with distance meter
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Manual Force Test Stands for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada SH-220 Series Horizontal wheel-operated Test Stand (220 lbf capacity) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.