Click for larger image.
Product picture of DWT-200 Imada Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (non-impact) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (non-impact)
DWT-200, digital torque tester incorporates a proprietary peak down capture mode that calibrates manual torque wrenches up to 1,500 lbf-in with an accuracy of ± .5% F.S., ± 1 LSD. Other features include selectable Peak Down, Peak, or Real Time measurement modes and selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada DWT-200 Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (non-impact) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (non-impact): instrument description
IMADA Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (DWT-200 model) Features:
- Digital Torque Calibrator for Manual Torque Wrenches
- Proprietary peak down capture mode
- Heavy duty metal construction
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m selectable
- Peak Down, Peak, and Real Time measuring modes (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Clockwise operation
- 1/2" square drive and 3/8" square drive adapter
- Auto power off (after 10 minutes of non use)
- Runs on four AA batteries (about 20 hours continuous use)
- Optional vise mounting plate
Imada DWT-200 Ranges Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD. USB output. Vise Mounting Plate for DWT-200 is available on request.
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Non-Impact Torque Tester & Gauges for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada DWT-200 Torque Testers for Manual Torque Wrench (non-impact) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.