Click for larger image.
Product picture of FB-PA Imada Mechanical Puncture Tester (50-100 lbf) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Mechanical Puncture Tester (50-100 lbf)
The mechanical puncture tester is mounted with a puncture test fixture to check the puncture resistance or hardness of materials like dry wall, foam boards, cardboard, etc. Ideal for handheld penetration tests or mounting to a test stand.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada FB-PA Mechanical Puncture Tester (50-100 lbf) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Mechanical Puncture Tester (50-100 lbf): instrument description
- Measure drywall hardness
- Easy to use
- Capture true puncture strength in peak mode
- Max Load: 100 lbf
- Newton and kgf units available
- Outstanding accuracy of ±0.3% FS
- Retains a high degree of accuracy for extended periods
- Simple, rugged, virtually maintenance free
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty metal construction
- No batteries needed
- Intrinsically safe in hazardous environments
- Overload capacity 165 lbf on all ranges
- Tare ring
- Optional handle available
IMADA Mechanical Puncture Tester Specifications
|Mechanical Puncture Tester
||50 lbf (0.5 lbf)
||100 lbf (1 lbf)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Force Testers for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada FB-PA Mechanical Puncture Tester (50-100 lbf) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.