Click for larger image.
Product picture of P-2 Imada Auto Loading Durometer (discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Auto Loading Durometer (discontinued)
P2 Auto Durometers maximize the repeatability of hardness tests. They feature digital speed control to ensure constant speed and a unique, proprietary flexible coupling to ensure perfect contact with test samples.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada P-2 Auto Loading Durometer (discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Auto Loading Durometer (discontinued): instrument description
ASKER P2 Series Features:
- Dual Timer Peaks, Peak and Real time Modes
- Unique flexible coupling automatically aligns to surface of sample to provide super stable reliable reading
- Digital speed control
- Precision stepping motor
- RS-232 Output
- Optional data acquisition software available
ASKER P2 Series Ordering informations:
- Model P2-A Shore A scale, Normal rubber (ASTM D-2240)
- Model P2-D Shore D scale, Hard rubber and plastics (ASTM D-2240)
- Model P2-C Asker C scale, Soft rubber (JIS K-7312)
- Model P2-E Asker E scale, Soft rubber and sponge (JIS K-6253)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Durometers - Hardness Tester for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada P-2 Auto Loading Durometer (discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.