Click for larger image.
Product picture of GLK Series Imada Digital Torque Screwdriver for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Digital Torque Screwdriver
GLK Digital Torque Screwdrivers are compact, lightweight, and feature, LED and audible alarms, ergonomic handle, push button controls, and are battery powered.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada GLK Series Digital Torque Screwdriver might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Digital Torque Screwdriver: instrument description
Measure torque in peak or real time modes. Auto zero mode resets peak measurements automatically (1~10 seconds). Selectable units of ozf-in, lbf-in, and cN-m.
Five programmable torque presets stored in memory enable the user to check frequently used values. The presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of the preset torque value using LED and audible indicators which enable users to tighten to within 10% of a preset torque value.
Pass/Fail mode counts the number of fasteners tightened within programmed high and low torque limits.
Optional ratchet (RA2) with 1/4″ square drive, CW, CCW and fixed operation is available. For higher accuracy and data ouput, see DID-4 digital torque screwdrivers.
- Rugged, high quality production tools
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. both CW and CCW directions
- Selectable units, ozf-in, lbf-in, cN-m
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset and Real Time modes
- Five programmable torque presets ideal for frequent operations.
- Pass/Fail mode counts fasteners tightened within programmed
- High/Low limits, using LED and audible alerts
- ISO-6789 Compliant
- Kit includes screwdriver with 1/4" square drive, 1/4" square drive to 1/4" hex magnetic
adapter, Phillips tip, battery, carrying case and calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- Optional ratchet (RA2) with 1/4" square drive, CW, CCW and fixed operation is available
- Accuracy ±1.5% F.S.
- Measuring direction CW with display facing you, CCW with display facing away from you
- Measuring unit Selectable lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-m, N-m
- Data Memory 5 (storable Target torque values), 1 (Pass/Fail Mode)
- Auto Shut OFF Power automatically turns off after 2 minutes of non-use
- Battery Lithium coin battery CR2354
- Battery Life Approx. 2 months (100 usages per day)
How to order
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Digital Torque Screwdrivers for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada GLK Series Digital Torque Screwdriver availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.