Click for larger image.
Product picture of ZPH Series Imada True USB Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
True USB Digital Force Gauge (discontinued)
ZPH digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analyzed for much more than just the peak. Collect peak data on your computer with the USB cable and ZP Logger (included) or 1,000 data/second with ZP Recorder (optional).
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada ZPH Series True USB Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada True USB Digital Force Gauge (discontinued): instrument description
This IMADA ZPH force gauge was discontinued and the information shown here is for reference only. The IMADA ZPH was replaced by IMADA ZTA
IMADA ZP series Features:
- 1,000 data/second True USB output, not just the peak
- Record and zoom in to analyze data with ZP Recorder software
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- External switch display hold and clear
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1,100 lbf (for capacities under 220 lbf use ZP Series)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Reversible display
- ZPH kits include a full set of accessories, AC adapter/ charger, carrying case, ZP Logger software, USB driver and USB cable.
IMADA ZP Series Specifications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2% ±1 LSD
- Selectable Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108% of F.S.)
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Battery icon flashes when battery is low
- Memory: Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 loads
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators and output signal
- Outputs: USB, RS-232C and ± 2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
Imada ZPH Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
||440.0 (0.1 lbf)
||200.0 (0.1 kgf)
||2000 N (1 N)
||1100.0 (1 lbf)
||500.0 (0.1 kgf)
||5000 N (1 N)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Digital Force Gauges for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada ZPH Series True USB Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.