Click for larger image.
Product picture of ZP Series Imada Programmable Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Programmable Digital Force Gauge (discontinued)
ZP digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analyzed for much more than just the peak. Collect peak data on your computer with the USB cable and ZP Logger (included) or 1,000 data/second with ZP Recorder (optional).
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada ZP Series Programmable Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Programmable Digital Force Gauge (discontinued): instrument description
This IMADA ZP force gauge was discontinued and the information shown here is for reference only. The IMADA ZP was replaced by IMADA ZTA force gauges
IMADA ZP series Features:
- up to 220 lbf
- USB output, high performance;
- 1,000 data/second True USB output, not just the peak
- Record and zoom in to analyze data with ZP Recorder software
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- External switch display hold and clear
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 220 lbf (up to 1,100 lbf with ZPH Series)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Reversible display
- ZP kits include a full set of accessories, AC adapter/ charger, carrying case, ZP Logger software, USB driver and USB cable
IMADA ZP Series Specifications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2% ±1 LSD
- Selectable Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108% of F.S.)
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Battery icon flashes when battery is low
- Memory: Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 loads
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators and output signal
- Outputs: USB, RS-232C and ± 2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
Imada Z2S-DPU Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
||7.000 (0.001 ozf)
||200.0 (0.1 gf)
||2.000 (0.001 N)
||18.00 (0.01 ozf)
||500.0 (0.1 gf)
||5.000 (0.001 N)
||4.400 (0.001 lbf)
||2.000 (0.001 kgf)
||20.00 (0.01 N)
||11.00 (0.01 lbf)
||5.000 (0.001 kgf)
||50.00 (0.01 N)
||44.00 (0.01 lbf)
||20.00 (0.01 kgf)
||200.0 (0.1 N)
||110.0 (0.1 lbf)
||50.00 (0.01 kgf)
||500.0 (0.1 N)
||220.0 (0.1 lbf)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Digital Force Gauges for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada ZP Series Programmable Digital Force Gauge (discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.