Click for larger image.
Product picture of Z2H Series Imada Push Pull Force Gauges (discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Push Pull Force Gauges (discontinued)
Z2H Series are high-performance, digital push-pull gauges that measure both tension and compression forces. The gauges have high/low setpoints to indicate measurements within a programmed range and facilitate Go/NoGo testing using color-coded LEDs.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada Z2H Series Push Pull Force Gauges (discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Push Pull Force Gauges (discontinued): instrument description
This IMADA Z2H force gauge was discontinued and the information shown here is for reference only. The IMADA Z2H was replaced by IMADA ZTS
Series force gauges
IMADA Digital Push Pull Gauges Data Logger (Z2H Series) Features:
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- Reversible display
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal NIMH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1100 lbf (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- External switch display hold and clear
- Full set of accessories, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
IMADA Digital Push Pull Gauges Data Logger (Z2H Series) Specifications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2% ±1 LSD
- Selectable Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108% of F.S.)
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Battery icon flashes when battery is low
- Memory: Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 loads
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators and output signal
- Outputs: RS-232C, Digimatic and ±2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
Z2H Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
||440.0 (0.1 lbf)
||200.0 (0.1 kgf)
||2000 N (1 N)
||1100.0 (1 lbf)
||500.0 (0.1 kgf)
||5000 N (1 N)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Digital Force Gauges for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada Z2H Series Push Pull Force Gauges (discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.