Click for larger image.
Product picture of Z2 Series Imada Digital Force Gauge (Discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Digital Force Gauge (Discontinued)
The Z2 are high performance, digital force gauges which offer programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for Imada Z2 Series Digital Force Gauge (Discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
Imada Digital Force Gauge (Discontinued): instrument description
This IMADA Z2 force gauge was discontinued and the information shown here is for reference only. The IMADA Z2 was replaced by IMADA ZTA force gauges
IMADA Digital Force Gauge (Z2 Series) Features:
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- Reversible display
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 220 lbf (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload indicator and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- External switch display hold and clear
- Full set of accessories, AC adapter/charger and carrying case. Z2 gauges are sold in kit form
IMADA Digital Force Gauge (Z2 Series) Specidications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2% ±1 LSD
- Selectable Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S., (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108% of F.S.)
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Display flashes BAT when battery is low
- Memory: Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 loads
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators and output signal
- Outputs: RS-232C, Digimatic and ±2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
Z2 Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
||7.00 (0.01 ozf)
||200.0 (0.1 gf)
||2.000 (0.001 N)
||18.00 (0.01 ozf)
||500.0 (0.1 gf)
||5.000 (0.001 N)
|4.400 (0.001 lbf)
||2.000 (0.001 kgf)
||20.00 (0.01 N)
|11.00 (0.01 lbf)
||5.000 (0.001 kgf)
||50.00 (0.01 N)
|44.00 (0.01 lbf)
||20.00 (0.01 kgf)
||200.0 (0.1 N)
||110.0 (0.1 lbf)
||50.00 (0.01 kgf)
||500.0 (0.1 N)
||220.0 (0.1 lbf)
||100.0 (0.1 kgf)
||1000 (1 N)
As a canadian distributor of Imada Force and Torque Measuring Instruments products we stock most of these Digital Force Gauges for same day shipping.
To enquire on the Imada Z2 Series Digital Force Gauge (Discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.
Please log in to write a review.